Thursday, June 6, 2013

GAG FAG

Photo



What is your favorite throatfuck video?

definitely Gagthefag videos. would love to meet the guys fucking throat from the videos!

Photo



Hi do you like my blog guys? I need some cocks to fuck my throat. Come to Bangkok. Im European.

Hi do you like my blog guys? I need some cocks to fuck my throat. Come to Bangkok. Im European.

Photo



Photo



Any luck getting that throat of yours abused recently?

yes got throat fucked by a black guy. i was crying a lot because he choked me so much. i was exhausted. jelly spit all over my face and i just lied there. exhausted.

I read that last question and it turned me on so much! Don't you have any pictures of guys puking on cocks to share?

I always puke, but dont have any pix, sorry

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I gagged and puke on a huge cock, the guy held my head down balls deep and I couldn't breath. I puke and was not happy with that. but he shot the biggest cum load down my throat after I recovered. It was worth it.

I love when i puke. i dont mind. i like when guy chokes me so much i vomit.

Best Tumblr Ever! Love guys getting their throats loaded. More videos would be hot!

Thank you very much. I totally love having my throat fucked and gagged!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment