Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nikki's a Boy!

Photo



You have kik?

What is kik?

U have a nice cock

Glad you like it!

Sissy-Pi Sorority group blog join link

Sissy-Pi Sorority group blog join link

It is my duty and privilege to inform you that you have been...



It is my duty and privilege to inform you
that you have been awarded an honorary membership
in the Sissy-Pi-Panties Sorority.

Congratulations Sweetie.  

Hi there! I am shemalice :)



Hi there! I am shemalice :)

Love your pics. Thx for putting them up

Thanks! Glad you like them!  I aim to please ;)

Slutty….



Slutty….

Artsy…



Artsy…

?



?

This is just in the goofing around stage. Maybe I should make a separate blog for that or something. I like it though...."Sissy-Pi" girls are the best!

I enjoy the goofing part! Who says a sissy can't have some fun :)

Hi Sweetie. Thanks. It was just the...



Hi Sweetie. Thanks. It was just the "Sissy-Pi-Panties" sorority flag. Were you hoping for something a little more racy? I could accommodate you on that but I didn't want to be too forward. People tell that makes me cum off as slutty.

Can I submit something to you? (your submit feature isn't on)

I turned it on! I'd love to have some submissions!

I didn't even have to read post your first post; I knew you were one of us. Welcome to Sissy-Pi-Panties our virtual sorority. I'm making you an honorary member. Congratulations!

I'm glad to be a member :) I can't wait for the first meeting!

Photo



Photo



hentai-whore: Please? Send away! I love when they are in...



hentai-whore:

Please?

Send away! I love when they are in panties :)

Hi like a chat

I'd love to chat sometime :)

Photo



REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment